Organic Blue Nile Camomile 971
According to legend, camomile was left in the burial chambers of the great Pharaohs as a peace offering for the other inhabitants of heaven. The camomile was harvested from the loamy floodplains of the Nile, fortified with minerals deposited over thousands of years. Blue Nile Camomile comes from these same banks and fields as the flowers of antiquity. To this we’ve added a smattering of complementary flowers and fruit pieces for added depth and dimension. Here’s to eternity.
- Harvested along the mineral-rich banks of the sacred Nile. Kissed by the sun god Ra.
- *Camomile, *Cornflower (*Organic)
- Soothing & restful – hints of wild crabapple.
- All METZ teas are small batch blended and packed in Canada
- USDA, EU & Canada Organic Certified
- FSSC 22000 certified
- Vac-packed for maximum freshness
- 100% natural
- 100% trackable for food safety