Angel Falls Mist 932
In 1933, while searching for the legendary McCracken River of Gold, pilot Jimmy Angel “discovered” Venezuela’s Angel Falls. Many decades later, the falls that bear his name became the namesake of this spectacular herb & fruit tisane. In the cup, the liquor is lush and deep, much like the jungles surrounding the falls. Naturally caffeine-free and deeply nuanced with outstanding notes of strawberry and lemon.
- Fruit-forward character as breathtaking as the South American waterfall it was named for.
- Apple, Hibiscus, Rosehip, Orange, Strawberry, Calendula, Cornflower, Natural flavors
- Cascading strawberry and lemon.
- All METZ teas are small batch blended and packed in Canada
- HACCP certified
- Vac-packed for maximum freshness
- 100% natural
- 100% trackable for food safety