Organic Jasmine Gold Dragon 520
Legend maintains that the recipe for Jasmine Gold Dragon was given to an ancient tea farmer by a dragon in a dream, many centuries ago. Said to be a symbol of wealth and abundance, the tea is made by layering luxury grade green tea with midnight-blossom jasmine petals for five nights. In the cup, Jasmine Gold Dragon offers a sweet jasmine cup that truly lifts the spirit.
- Spring tea from Dazhang Mountain in Jiangxi, China kissed with jasmine from Wolong Valley.
- *Green tea, *Jasmine (*Organic)
- May jasmine in abundance. Bright and exquisite
- All METZ Teas are Small Batch Blended and Packed in Canada
- FSSC 22000 Certified
- USDA, EU & Canada Organic Certified
- Vacuum-packed for Maximum Freshness
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- 100% Trackable for Food Safety
- 100% Compostable Overwrap Envelope, Woven Tea Bag Material, Tag and String