Japan Sencha Mikado 92B
Legend maintains that in ancient Japan meticulously crafted Sencha was for a time, worth its weight in gold. From Edo to Kyoto, tea traders traversed the ancient Tōkaidō highway plying their trade, under the guard of Ronin, Samurai-for-hire. The Ronin, paid in tea, protected the precious cargo, ensuring each season’s crop reached market. This stunning Sencha is still grown on fields from that era. Truly exquisite.
- Japan with love. Meticulously handcrafted in spring. Hails from the island of Kyushu.
- Green tea
- Classic ethereal green tea
- All METZ teas are small batch blended and packed in Canada
- FSSC 22000 certified
- Vac-packed for maximum freshness
- 100% natural
- 100% trackable for food safety