Cochin Masala Chai 951
The unmistakable pride of India, Chai holds a special place in the hearts of all who inhabit the subcontinent. Based on a recipe our Master Taster was given many years ago on a buying trip to Cochin. Sip the spice and wonder the ancient world, and taste the history of the ancient spice trade with each sip.
- Indian Kerala spices and robust Assam are the 'real deal'. Authentic chai - exotic and warming.
- Black tea, Ginger, Cinnamon, Pepper, Cardamom, Clove, Nutmeg, Camomile petals
- Full bodied with a ginger cardamom finish.
- All METZ Teas are Small Batch Blended and Packed in Canada
- FSSC 22000 Certified
- Vacuum-packed for Maximum Freshness
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- 100% Trackable for Food Safety
- 100% Compostable Overwrap Envelope, Woven Tea Bag Material, Tag and String