Orange Pekoe 940
No, Orange Pekoe isn't orange flavored. The name Orange Pekoe, otherwise known as OP, actually denotes the standard by which all black teas are measured. For the METZ luxury hospitality lineup we've sourced what we believe to be one of the finest OP's available on global markets. Seasonally produced, bright and coppery, it sets a new standard all on its own.
- The original! Brisk with mouth feel. Grown at high altitude in Kenya, India and China.
- Black tea, Green tea, Cornflower
- Rich, moody and malty - hints of oak round out the cup.
- All METZ teas are small batch blended and packed in Canada
- HACCP certified
- Vac-packed for maximum freshness
- 100% natural
- 100% trackable for food safety